where do you buy optics from

Go down

where do you buy optics from

Post by corey on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 pm

first of all, I have to come clean, I am a tasco fan. on top of that one of the cheapest ones they sell too. the bucksight, I have two one is new the other has been thru 30-06 and a muzzleloader.

that said.
I buy 90% of my optic from my local walmart. the other 10% have been online.
avatar
corey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 40

View user profile http://huntingonabudget.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: where do you buy optics from

Post by GregAK on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I've been buying mine at a local gun sop, Bushnell Trophy XLT's, Redfield Revolutions, & Nikon's, but from tis point on I will prolly order from Carlos at Ed's Gun Shop

GregAK
newbe
newbe

Posts : 17
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where do you buy optics from

Post by Reinz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I usually buy buy scopes when I don't need them. Thus, I can wait for the killer deals. I usually buy from a local gun shop.
avatar
Reinz
newbe
newbe

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where do you buy optics from

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum