Hunting on a budget
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die

2 posters

Go down

keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die Empty keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die

Post by corey Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 am

I did a buy it now on some 9 luger dies from a guy on ebay. emailed him yesterday about it. got these back.

sorry for the delay

_Recent events and the
threat of restrictive legislation in the firearms
industry has led to an
overwhelming increase in our sales volume.Our
sales have sky rocketed
400% over the past couple weeks. This in
addition to back to back
holidays has resulted in a unexpected delay in
shipping our orders. We
and our suppliers are working as quickly as
possible to minimize shipping
delays to the best of our ability_

so what I am catching people are selling die sets they do not have.

getting bad,
corey
corey
Admin
Admin

https://huntingonabudget.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die Empty Re: keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die

Post by Reinz Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 am

That just sucks man. Evil or Very Mad
Reinz
Reinz
newbe
newbe

Back to top Go down

keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die Empty Re: keep a real close eye on ebay when it comes to reloading die

Post by corey Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 am

guy is just full of it. won two auctions 2days ago.

one was for a lyman 9mm FL sizer the other the matching bullet sitter. from another vender total of $25.(last checked half way up the state of FL) midway got restocked on a lot of lee parts. so a powder thru die $20 (added shipping). between the together a complete die set for $45. just wonder what shape the two lyman are in.

going to give the guy with the lee set I bought first another week the I will email him again.
corey
corey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinz Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

I know how frustrating that is. I bought some gear on ebay recently and it took almost 2 weeks to get it. It was used reloading stuff, so he had it on hand. I bought it over the holidays, so I had to cut the guy SOME slack. But I think he really took advantage of the situation.
Reinz
Reinz
newbe
newbe

Back to top Go down

Post by corey Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

they lymans are in route, last checked. they where in jacksville, FL. that was yesterday, that guy is going to have a good review from me.

the guys selling the dies and not having them on hand. may get told where he can stick those dies. if the lymans are in good shape.
corey
corey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corey Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:03 pm

the lyman dies came in, great shape, still had lube in the sizing die from where they where used. made 61 9mm rounds yesterday.

as for the other guy. I emailed him and told him that he has until feb 1 to resolve this. or I will ask for my money back.

also stated, he made me feel like the was taking advantage of the current state of affairs and either selling products he did not have on hand or over selling products just the make a buck. also told him he is getting an negative feed back over this.
corey
corey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum